Friday 8 February 2013

Penpal Pairing Update...

Just a very quick post to thank all of you who have signed up to my pen-pal pairing, I had intended to announce the pairs tomorrow, but unfortunately i've come down with the flu and have spent the last couple of days in bed :( - i've therefore decided to keep it open until next Wednesday 13th Feb, this will give any last minute takers the opportunity to sign up, and hopefully i'll be on the mend by then too. It has been lovely to read your comments and enthusiasm as to begin with I hadn't been sure how popular the idea would be, i'm really looking forward to matching everybody up! For now though, if anyone else would like to sign up, just leave a comment here or on my previous "Pen Pal" post before the 13th February :)

Marina xx

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely messages! They really do brighten up my day xx